Without prejudice to the provisions contained in this Policy, dheka reserves the right to revise it. Date of last change: February 2023. dheka is committed to ensuring your privacy. This document was prepared to clarify what information is collected from you (user of our services) and how we handle this information.
1. Terms and Definitions
To improve the understanding of terms that may not be so clear, we present a brief glossary about the concepts and definitions of some common words in the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD), as well as other complementary ones to a good understanding of the subject:
- Personal Data: Any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, any information, regardless of format (physical or electronic), that can allow the identification of a natural person, or that, once the person is identified, can be associated with him, revealing characteristics about him.
- Sensitive Personal Data: Any personal data regarding racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a union or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data referring to health or sex life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person.
- Data Subject: Natural person to whom the personal data that are the object of treatment refer. That is, you who read this notice and have data processed by dheka are holders of personal data.
- Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, who is responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data. It is the controller who holds the decision-making power over the data processed, including the indication of its need, purposes, assigned legal bases, the retention period and the form of disposal. In some situations, dheka will be the controller of the personal data processed by it.
- Operator: Natural or legal person, public or private, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller. The operator only processes the data as determined by the controller, as long as they do not violate provisions of the LGPD or other legislation, so it is up to him to strictly follow the scope of treatment defined by the controller and provide security to the processed data. In some situations dheka will be the operator of the personal data processed by it.
- Treatment: Basically every operation carried out with personal data is a possibility of treatment. The LGPD specifies some (although it is not an exhaustive list), such as those referring to the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, modification, communication, transfer, diffusion or extraction.
dheka treats the personal data collected to:
- Provision of advertised services;
- Sending a newsletter with materials and news that may be of interest to you, such as the occurrence of new events;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Any other purposes, upon prior collection of your authorization.
dheka ensures that it applies all reasonable measures to guarantee the security of personal data, such as the use of technological solutions against intrusion and leakage, access controls and authentication, among others.
dheka, as a rule, will not share your personal information. The hypotheses that your information will be shared by way of exception will be:
- Request from the competent authority;
- When legally or administratively determined;
- In case of compliance with a legal obligation; or
- When necessary for the provision of contracted services, upon prior notice.
dheka assures its customers the ability to request the rights provided for in article 18 of Law 13,709/2018 “LGPD”.
If you have any questions that have not been resolved or if you wish to deal with any topic related to privacy and/or protection of personal data, you can contact our Person in Charge for the Processing of Personal Data (DPO), Humberto Rubens, at any time through the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Personal data”.